You can now order my short collection Prepare Your Defenses!
· Amen, and How I Learned to Love Fundraising
· The Spectre of a Beast
· Operation Quicksilver
· The Pathology of Blackness: Colonizing Harlem in Collective Memory, 1964-1995
· "These boys were dangerously strange" -- How Media Discourse Targeted Outsiders after the Columbine Shooting
· What Hannibal Can Teach Us about Marx’s Critique of Ideology
· "The Strength of Street Knowledge": Media Representations of the Political Discourse of Gangsta Rap
· Walter Johnson's River of Dark Dreams: Slavery and Empire in the Cotton Kingdom (Essays in History 56, 2014. University of Virginia.)
· Joan Scott's Politics of the Veil: Racism and Xenophobia in French Religious Policy
· Peggy Pascoe's What Comes Naturally: Miscegenation Law and the Making of Race in America
You can support my writing with donations on Patreon. All donors receive rewards from me.